A Career in Diagnostic Imaging
Gympie Radiology is the largest independently owned radiology clinic in the Gympie and Fraser Coast regions. We are committed to delivering high quality imaging and patient focused care by remaining at the forefront of new imaging techniques to benefit our doctors, referrers and patients. To ensure we do this we aim to recruit professional and highly motivated team members.
Gympie Radiology offers excellent employment conditions while working with a friendly and professional team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our highly knowledgeable, skilled, and friendly team for an experienced sonographer who is driven to provide high-quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services to our patients.
You will work collaboratively with our radiologists, technicians and clinical team members to ensure that this is provided in a professional, respectful and compassionate way for our patients.
Our case range is vast, varied and will suit a sonographer who is highly skilled in OB/GYN, Breast Imaging and MSK.
What are we looking for?
To be successful, you will need to have:
- ASAR Accreditation
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and busy clinic
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with and put patients at ease
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality outcomes
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience working autonomously and part of a team
What do we offer?
- An experienced, passionate and supportive team driven by providing quality and excellence in imaging services to our patients
- Diverse range of cases
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career
- Competitive salary
- Relocation costs package. Please contact us for more information.
All applications and enquiries are strictly confidential. Please apply below.
We are currently seeking a well-presented, professional receptionist to join our talented reception team.
You will need to:
- Have previous front desk/office experience within Radiology or Medical Centre environment
- Demonstrate outstanding ability to deal with people face to face and over the phone
- Be able to competently use standard software packages (RIS)
- Display a caring and compassionate attitude towards patients
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Be a clear communicator and able to take direction
- Positive "Can Do" Attitude
- Be open and confident, show initiative, and be willing to accept responsibility
- Be able to work independently and part of a team
- Pride yourself on your meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of patient care
- Professional personal presentation
You will need to be committed to delivering excellent customer service to our patients, referring practitioners and work colleagues, and want to work as part of our motivated and close-knit team.
All applicants with a majority of the above skills and abilities are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
All applications and enquiries are strictly confidential. To apply, please fill out the form below.
An exciting opportunity exists at Gympie Radiology, a fully comprehensive radiology clinic located in Gympie.
We are seeking a personable, well-presented, and motivated casual clinical assistant.
- Provide support to our imaging technicians and assist with manual handling of patients
- Maintaining stores and cleanliness of the practice environment
- Processing patient visits- this may include printing and packaging imaging and discs as well as importing and exporting digital images
- Assisting patients in preparation for scans. Also may be required to act as chaperone during patients visits
- Preparing pre-scan drinks for patients
- Full training in patient assistance as above will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to show compassion and patience
- The ability to have casual conversation with patients, often calming them down and reassuring them, and caring for them during their visit with us
- The ability to work as a team member, often in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate the needs of our technicians and patients
- Sound computer skills
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise your work
Gympie Radiology offers excellent conditions and an opportunity to be part of a talented, professional, supportive and friendly team.
Please apply below.
Trade-in your commute for a more rewarding way of life.
A dynamic and personable accredited (RANZCR/FRANZCR) Diagnostic Teleradiologist is required to join our team at Gympie Radiology.
Gympie Radiology is the largest independently owned radiology clinic in the Gympie and Fraser Coast region. We are committed to delivering high-quality imaging and patient-focused care by remaining at the forefront of new imaging techniques to benefit our doctors, referrers, and patients. To ensure we do this we aim to recruit professional and highly motivated team members.
Would you like to report for us remotely from the comfort of your own home or office? Whether you would like to report for limited hours a day or full days we have a variety of flexible working arrangements that could suit you, on an ongoing basis.
- Interesting and challenging case mix
- High-quality sub-specialist referrals
- Generous remuneration package
- The ability to tailor the position to your skillset and preferences.
- You will need
- Current eligibility to work in Australia as a Radiologist
- Registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship of RANZCR
- Excellent communication skills.
- DWS applicants are eligible to apply for the role.
We look forward to receiving your application. All enquiries and applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
- Eligibility to claim Medicare entitlements is essential, including the need to be based in Australia when reporting.
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA as a Radiologist
- Fellow of RANZCR
- High standards with subspecialty training
- Ability to communicate and enhance relationships with Staff and Referrers.
Does this sound like you? If you would like a successful career combined with a healthy work life balance please send your CV to email@example.com
We have an opportunity for Radiographers to join our friendly professional team.
Gympie Radiology is the largest independently owned radiology clinic in the Wide Bay/Gympie region. We are committed to delivering high quality imaging and patient focused care by remaining at the forefront of new imaging techniques to benefit our doctors, referrers, and patients.
Gympie Radiology offers
- An experienced, passionate, and supportive team driven by providing quality and excellence in their work.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and upskill in a range of modalities.
- Exposure to Cardiac and Interventional CT, 3D and interventional Mammography, 3T MRI, general x-ray, BMD and OPG.
- Relocation costs package. Please contact us for more information.
- Competitive salary with compressed work week/part-time options considered.
Skills and requirements
- Experience in general x-ray and OPG.
- Experience in CT, MRI and Mammography would be advantageous.
- Professional growth pathways available.
- Good organisation and time efficacy skills.
- High level communication with patients and staff.
- APHRA registration and QLD radiation licence.
- Meet the COVID19 Vaccination requirements as required by the QLD Government.
If you are interested in this rare opportunity, please contact us for a confidential enquiry and application.